Homemade Apple Crumble
3 Medium cooking apples
170g Granulated sugar
170g of Butter/Margarine
280g Self raising flour
- Grease a medium sized oven proof cooking tin.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix the butter with the flour in a bowl preferable with your hands to make the crumble
- Peel the apples.
- Slice the apples.
- Place the sliced apples in the cooking dish.
- Sprinkle 85g of sugar over the apples
- Cover with the butter and flour mix.
- Spinkle the rest of the sugar over the the top.
- Place in the oven.
-TIP. If you hazelnuts add crushed hazelnuts to the crumnble mixture. Serve with vanilla ice-cream.